Sunday, December 11, 2011

Final Project

As someone who doesn't really connect with digital mediums, with the exception of a camera, I was surprised at how much I embraced this project. I completely changed my idea after some research into video portraits. I realized that they can be so much more than just a documentary, which is what I was creating before with my housemother. I would like to still make a video of my housemother for my sorority, but it wasn't speaking to me in a creative way. Also it wasn't really pushing me to do experiment, which I did A LOT of for this video. For once I'm actually satisfied with a piece I've made for this class. Just the simple change in subject matter, slightly more experience, and genuine interest is what made this video come to life. Hopefully you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment